the NEW weiihao

Sunday, April 20, 2008

call it a happy or sad day...?

it was a nice day, bad afternoon and a hungry nite.

DAY
o6.oo am. my alarm rang.
i kept on pressing on my fone everytime it rang WITH MY EYES CLOSED :]
wehen i woke up,, it was 7.oo am LOL
i bath, then walked around the house.
when it was 7.3o am i rushed to admirlty mrt mac.
i though i was just in time though
it was aroung 8.oo
then i waited and waited.
then i smsed kelly to ask.
lols she told me they are meeting at 8.3o am.
lols im such an early bird :]
lols then she came thenn tell me edison over slept
then i smsed vivian (she also kindda over slept.)
lols then kelly refused to eat cuz the toy for happy meal is not hello kitty -.-
i ate hot cakes...
and she timed me -.-
i ate for around 3o minutes rite?
- with out finnishing the small sized coke.
lols then we went to CHURCH
it wass all fun :]
i really teared when worship(ing)
lols luckily no one saww i think :]
hahas.
so high there sia,, i love it too much there.
but sad is tt next week and the week after cnt go...
mye going on....
there is 3 new members!
they are cure larrs
went home early wishing tt i will please my parents..
i slept the whole way in mrt
thank god fiona waked me upp.

AFTERNOON
i went home quite early.
then it rained.
i thought i will please my dad though... cuz i went out too early...
okaye i dont blame him for taking my fone away...
i locked myself up in the room again ,, blasting my musics at myself...
then my bro kept comming in and irritating me...
okaye i dont mind.
he is still 'small'
he have attitude problem,,and also a complain king.
suddenly my computer hanged.
he came in again.
obviously trying to irritate me again.
i just accidentally trew bad phrase at him then he shutted on my door and walked out.
he told my dad .
then he came in blaming everything on me
WOW AGAIN MY FAULT!?
thank dad. if you had not took me into this life...
i may not be able to be your 'punching bagg ' tt you use to trow your verbal anger on.(still have to thnk god not physical)
wow and thank you because i am able to find my new best friend,, jesus. THANK YOU.
anyways !! praise the lord !! :]

nite
im just not planning to eat for the nite.
:]

girl,, so do i stand a chance in your heart?
is you heart willing to hold me in it?
i know im in love with you.
i know im in love becsuae i get jealous all over you.
when ever you talk to a guy ,,
everything you do...i worry about you
i know im in love...
give me a chance to fill you heart with my love.
...
tts all...for today...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home