the NEW weiihao

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

LASTT POST BEFORE MYE xD

NOTE!!

LOLS THIS IS THE LAST TIME I WILL BLOGG
before mye off cuz.

you will see miee back after mye de.

arggghhh!
super stressed out by my dad...
he is like so.. i hate him lor.
belive me.
he uses everything i cannot live without to treaten me...
i supper feelling like sue(ing) him lurrs...
SERIOUS.

arrggh!
i need to pass eveerythingg sia ...
even CL!!!
T.T
now his treatening me tt he will stop my studies.
what kind of a person is he?
first wannts me to study now trying to stop me from studing.
carp... i really cannot stand him le lurrs.
all this probless are stressing me outt.. i need a good time out...
serious LARR...

crap... okayes be imm going back to mugging le
stopping heres bahhs.

you know who you are rite..?
and you know i love you...
but why...
why cant i just tell you face to face.
i know im in love.
im always sitting there... watching you.
i really don't know how to ask...
and ... you still have not tell me who you like...
im so confused...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home