the NEW weiihao

Monday, July 28, 2008

ALL FUCKED UP

well the moment i stepped home ... my dad looked weird...
and after something happened in my phone,, i knew something bad was going to happen.
because every time something good happens ,, itt will follow up with something bad.
my dad blasted at me during dinner after i asked if i can go out.
WTF did I DO???
KNN.
CONGRATS WEIIHAO
you just got another chance of being grounded!!
...
i wanted to tell them about my improvement in a math and Chinese ..
well that's the end bah.
i wanted to make them proud or even a bit happy ..
well he just destroyed my chance to be praised. he just ended everything i have for him.
i really think im a failure.
it just sucks to do this.
im sick of shouting already.
shouting at you is the last thing i want to do man.
JUST ... LEAVE ME ALONE...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home