the NEW weiihao

Sunday, June 1, 2008

gawwdds

everyones.. i hav a newws,,
TT i lost my fone...
well details later.

well the camp was fun but in a mess o.o
well everything wasnt going smoothly but the funny thing is everyone liked itt :]

ahahs...
well i hav to apologise to aloy for giving him attitude when going home..
i kinnda have some mood swing...
i dont noe why...
i just can have two different personalities.
well letts hope ill gett better...

well after thatt day,, i went to jurong point to buy pressies for almo ang :}
with lovell and fionna :]
well it was fun we took loads of photos.. buy my handfone ,, gone.

haiis today ,, i LOST my phone!!!
went to watch chongkak,,
lost my phone lost my phone lost my phone.
TT
super wish tt some one cared.. exept for the police...
=.=
still... i feel bad...
haiis...
byebyes...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home