the NEW weiihao

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

blog

not going to post on what happen during overseas trip ..
well
many things happened this few MONTHS when i left my blog dead.

ya i know things change , heart changes and most of all people changes.
but never did i know it will happen so fast...
i was'nt ready.



me?
i've changed alot.
vivian, sorry to disappoint you but i just don't really feel like myself when im in church.
it is as if im acting .
i dont like doing that, i wanna be myself.

so ... pls stop asking me if i wana go for church events..
i really feel guilty when rejecting invitations from you...
really..

i only wanna be myself infront of people i cherish, acting to be someone else is like lying .
and lying is one thing, but lying to people you love / cherish. that is really against what i would want to do...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Christmas present ?
hahas her~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home